MODIFICATION OF ROUTE FOR MXALPS AND POSSIBLE VARIATION ON THE MXSKY.
Due to weather conditions announcing very high risks of storms all day, the courses will be modified!
The MXT team is working super hard in order to be able to offer the best routes considering the weather conditions!
– MXALPS: Plans B and C are online and can be downloaded here (GPX files).
The chosen course will be announced at the pre-race briefing (7.45am) and will respect the initial format (approximately 54 km and 4000 m D +).
– MXSKY and MXFAMILY either initial route or plan B whose track is online and can be downloaded here.
The chosen course will be announced at the pre-race briefing (10:45am).
The starting times of the races do not change.
Also, please, do not forget your mandatory equipment as checks can be done at any time during the race (see race rules).
Very good race to all!
WE WILL ROCK YOU!
While you’re getting ready to come to Montreux, we would like share some important information with you:
- Runner’s Roadbook MXT2019 is available in digital format on our website. You will find the schedule for the withdrawal of bibs, information for parking etc.
Attention, this year for ecological reasons, there is no printed roadbook.
- Supporters’ Roadbook is also available here. Follow your runner to the aid stations and enjoy free concerts … everything is in the guide!
- Mandatory equipment may be checked during the race. It is your responsibility to keep it at all times with you, throughout the entire race.The mandatory equipment is indicated on page 12 of the race rules.
- Never without your cup! As a reminder the cup is part of the mandatory equipment for the MXALPS, MXSKY and MXFAMILY. If you want to drink from something else than your bottles, we strongly suggest you don’t forget your own cup since there won’t be any made available in the aid stations.