MODIFICATION OF ROUTE FOR MXALPS AND POSSIBLE VARIATION ON THE MXSKY.
Due to weather conditions announcing very high risks of storms all day, the courses will be modified!
The MXT team is working super hard in order to be able to offer the best routes considering the weather conditions!
– MXALPS: Plans B and C are online and can be downloaded here (GPX files).
The chosen course will be announced at the pre-race briefing (7.45am) and will respect the initial format (approximately 54 km and 4000 m D +).
– MXSKY and MXFAMILY either initial route or plan B whose track is online and can be downloaded here.
The chosen course will be announced at the pre-race briefing (10:45am).
The starting times of the races do not change.
Also, please, do not forget your mandatory equipment as checks can be done at any time during the race (see race rules).
Very good race to all!
WE WILL ROCK YOU!
While you’re getting ready to come to Montreux, we would like share some important information with you:
- Runner’s Roadbook MXT2019 is available in digital format on our website. You will find the schedule for the withdrawal of bibs, information for parking etc.
Attention, this year for ecological reasons, there is no printed roadbook.
- Supporters’ Roadbook is also available here. Follow your runner to the aid stations and enjoy free concerts … everything is in the guide!
- Mandatory equipment may be checked during the race. It is your responsibility to keep it at all times with you, throughout the entire race.The mandatory equipment is indicated on page 12 of the race rules.
- Never without your cup! As a reminder the cup is part of the mandatory equipment for the MXALPS, MXSKY and MXFAMILY. If you want to drink from something else than your bottles, we strongly suggest you don’t forget your own cup since there won’t be any made available in the aid stations.
Do you like to run between sky and earth ?
You’re going to like the MXAlps 2019 labelled Skyrunning Switzerland Series !
55 KM and 4200 M D+ from Montreux to fly over the ridges of the Swiss Alps and enjoy a wonderful panorama on lake Geneva !
Icing on the cake for the finisher: your participation in the Skyrunner Switzerland Series circuit with a prize money for the first 5 women and the first 5 men; and 3 pts ITRA – International Trail Running Association !
The MXT Trail Village is where runners, accompanying people and spectators meet exhibitors, musicians and culinary flavors from all over the world. What better way to prepare your challenge when retrieving your race bib than with healthy and tasty meals? Or to reward yourself after your exploit than with a good little craft beer… or to celebrate the feats of others!
After all that effort, sit back and relax!
Thursday : 4 pm – 7 pm
Friday : 3 pm – 8 pm – Foodtrucks until midnight
Saturday : 9.30 am – 9 pm – Foodtrucks until 1 am
Sunday: 10 am – 6 pm
COMPRESSPORT has developped a specific range of products for the MONTREUX TRAIL FESTIVAL and the 2018 edition is now available !
These products have exclusives technologies and design, they are extremely light and ultra-ventilated:
Jacket, 3D thermo hoodie, over short, training shirt, trail running shirt, cap, visor, discover the full range here
This is a limited edition, so run fast !
The second edition of the Montreux trail festival is definitely meant to be original and ambitious with a new race format: the MXTREME RELAY 2!
Experience a duo adventure on the steep and wild trails of the vaud Alps, and gain 5 ITRA points/runner!
>> Solo RELAY 1 = 97 km / 7 400 M+ / 5 pts ITRA
>> Solo RELAY 2 = 93 km / 6 600 M+ / 5 pts ITRA
>> Of which DUO RELAY 1 + 2 = 26 km
You’re gonna love running with your buddy!
Sign up here >> http://mtx.inscr.livetrail.net/