Don’t stop me now

Yesterday, the Federal Council presented the outlines of its three-stage deconfinement plan, without yet addressing the issue of summer sports events. We have therefore set ourselves a deadline of 15 June to decide whether or not to maintain our 4th edition.

Until then, and while waiting for a federal decision that could impact us, we continue to focus our efforts on the organisation of this 4th edition to offer you optimal conditions in terms of sports, music and health.

It is of course difficult to project with certainty on the evolution of this crisis in the coming months, and this is why we do not want to take a hasty decision. Different scenarios are currently developed if we were asked to adapt our event. Please also know that we are closely monitoring the situation and the restrictions affecting other countries in order to offer a fair and equitable event to all runners.

Should we unfortunately have to cancel this edition, the refund policy will be communicated from 15 June. In regard to the busy race calendar, and out of respect for other events, we will not postpone our event to a later date.

We thank you for your messages of support and for your understanding of our situation. We hope to see you again very soon and to offer you a colourful 2020 event.

Take care of yourself and your loved ones,
The Montreux Trail Festival Committee

Copyright © 2017-2020 
Association dénivelé positif